Monday, July 25, 2011

Two Classes on Tuesday Night in Provo, UT

Tuesday July 26th, 2011

Starbooks from 5-6pm, class fee $10 

Coptic Stitch Books from 6-9 pm, class fee is $25 

Take both classes for only $30.



The Ethiopian coptic stitch dates back to the 4th century. It's a beautiful book with an exposed spine in which you can see the sewing of the pages. The coptic stitch book will open flat for maximum use of the pages. It works great for sketchbooks, photo albums and journals. It's also a nice book for recipes because you don't have to hold it open while cooking in the kitchen and it works great as a wedding guestbook too!

To sign up for the class, please email me at KarleighJae@gmail.com 

Please bring the following tools:

Pencil
Cutting mat (or old magazine to cut on)
x-acto type craft knife or utility knife
Scissors
Metal Edge Ruler
Bonefolder (available at Provo Art & Frame, ask for a student discount for taking my class! They close at 5pm!)


Classes held at Provo Art & Frame at 201 West Center Street in Provo, Utah. The class is held in the studio above the store.

3 comments:

April said...

These are so beautiful, and I'd LOVE to learn! I am pretty sad I just heard about this today, and I have a previous commitment tonight. I looked at your schedule though, and you have upcoming classes in Provo. Is there a certain order these need to be taken in?

Natalie said...

Karleigh, It's Natalie I used to go to your classes pretty regularly and then I went on vacation. Are you planning on doing classes in August at Provo Art & Frame?

Karleigh Jae said...

April, So sorry you weren't able to make it. You can attend any class at anytime as they are all stand alone classes :) The next one is on August 9th. See my next blog post for more information.

Natalie, The Cordbound is the only one in August. See my next blog post for more info. Hope your vacation was fun and relaxing!