Thursday, April 8, 2010

So much work and so little time!

It's difficult being a full time mom and a full time bookbinder. I have custom orders galore and not very much time to do them. This week I'll be finishing several though so you'll get to view a lot of really neat books in the next few days. Daniel and I worked on these yesterday:

They'll be used as groomsmen gifts and their names will be burned onto their unique book. I have yet to burn the names in as that will have to wait until the kids are asleep at night.

I'll also be working on a baby album, a wedding album and finishing Lori's books this week (so much to do and I'm sitting here blogging!)

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Glad you took the time out to blog... it's good to hear what's happening with you. I'm always interested in your work, as I like it very much.
Anyway, it sometimes helps to have a little witter on about how busy life is getting.. it can help to fix ideas in our minds, put things in perspective and allow us to relax a little.
Good luck with the various commission projects - the Groomsmen books are looking fabulous.

KarleighJae said...

You're absolutely right Lizzie. I do hate the muddled busy times though when I haven't had a chance to step back and refocus. :)

I've been very busy but I really do love blogging so I'll have to keep up with it more. Especially since I have a devoted reader.

Every time you comment, it brightens my day! Thank you!

~Kj