To help fund our "Ten Book Workshop" bookbinding DVD, we're offering a discounted price on our live workshops. Interested? Read on.
Starting today we have twenty days to set up a discounted live workshop in your home town, because twenty days from today will bring us to the end date of our kickstarter project. And it's through pledging to fund our kickstarter project that you'll have this chance at a discounted live workshop. (If we don't reach our funding goal, nobody pays, and our video project gets put on hold till a later date - so even if you aren't able to pledge, if you spread the word we'd greatly appreciate it.) Details after the jump.
Two of our kickstarter project rewards are live workshops for up to fifteen people. Gather up fourteen of your friends and pitch in to pledge for either a Two Day Workshop or a Four Day Workshop. The first would cost $165 per person (about $35 off or more per person), and the second would cost $300 per person (about $100 to $200 off per person, depending on the workshops chosen) if each workshop is filled to capacity (maximum of 15 people). If you live more than 150 miles from our home, it will cost a bit more, as we'd need to arrange to have our travel expenses covered as well. Contact us and we'll discuss dates and travel expenses. email: karleighjae -at- gmail -dot-com
What your group gets when pledging for a live Two Day or Four Day Workshop:
- Access to the first video cuts of "Ten Book Workshop" video with the ability to give feedback before the DVDs are published
- Each person receives a DVD and HD download of the "Ten Book Workshop" when it is completed
- A thank you on the video credits
- Choice of live workshops: either Two Day or Four Day. The workshop options are below - mix and match to fill up the days.
- All materials and some tools for each student attending the live workshops