There's still two weeks left to sign up for workshops. Registration ends Saturday, August 2nd or until classes are filled. To view the workshop details visit our workshops page:
Monday, July 22, 2013
Sunday, July 21, 2013
I know you've all been checking every 5 minutes for the last twelve hours to see who the winner is for the week of book art workshops. I will have to put you in suspense until Monday morning, just want to make sure the rules were followed before we announce a winner. Thanks for your patience! See you Monday!
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
EDIT: Yes, WORSHOPS should be WORKSHOPS, with a K. Sigh.
We're giving one lucky person a spot in our entire week of Book Arts Workshops held in Provo, UT, Aug. 5-10, 2013. Here's how it will work:
- Share this blog post on Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, Twitter, or in a post on your blog. Did we leave any place out? Let us know and we'll decide if it should be in this list.
- When you share, include the above image.
- Each time you share is one entry in the drawing. You may share up to three times in each place, but these must be at least three days apart. So, you may share in all five places on the same day, but for additional shares you need to wait at least three days to share at the same place(s) again.
- After you share, write a comment on this post letting us know where you shared. Comment once with your entire tally, or comment for each place, whichever is easiest for you.
- You may enter/share up until July 20, at 1pm Mountain Time.
- On July 20, we will randomly select a winner.
- If the winner is unable to attend, another winner will be randomly selected.
- Classes are limited in space, so to guarantee a space, sign up now, and if you win, your payment for the classes you signed up for will be refunded in full.
What you win:
Free tuition for each class in the entire week of workshops held in Provo, UT, Aug. 5-10, 2013. No monetary award will be given as a substitute for classes you do not attend. Travel expenses are not included.
Winner will be announced July 20, 2013.
Did that make sense? Did we leave anything out? Ask any questions in the comments.